Tuesday, 30 May 2017

May Empties

May has been a crazy month, I seem to have used up a good portion of products and I have a lovely selection of things to share with you all, and I am really pleased with how much I managed to use up and get through as I really want to use through a lot of stuff to make space to try new things. I have a nice mix of bath, hair and beauty and I am feeling very pleased with what I can get rid of this month now. 




First up I have the Lush monsters ball bath bomb, this is one I adored from the Halloween range and I wish I could have more of them. I do however has a lot of new ones to try out and test so I am excited to test those out and review them in the future. The monsters ball is a beautiful pink and blue bath bomb that looks beautiful in the water. If it was still available to buy I would repurchase it, but there are so many lovely one released through the year I can always find a new one to test out and enjoy.

Next up I have two products from The Body Shop, these were some that only had a little bit left, and were in need of using up as I had had them a while. I decided to clear them off my shelf this month and use them up to get rid and make space. The products are both from the Neroli range, we have the shower gel and the body lotion. These are both very lovely, and although you cannot get them anymore I do love The Body Shop range and so I would buy the products they currently have in the range!

Next up we have hair care. The first one for hair care is the Wella oil reflections shampoo. I got this in my advent calendar and really enjoyed using it, it made my hair feel lovely and soft and is one I would definitely use again. If you want a full write up of the post you can find it here, where I tell you all about the product and how it worked for me. 

Next up I have the Herbal Essences bee strong mask, this was lovely and worked really well on my hair. It made my hair soft and left it in really ice condition feeling strong and like it wouldn't snap. I think this is a lovely budget option and Herbal Essences is a brand that I will go back to for budget friendly hair care that works well. 

I then have the Kerastase elixir ultime, this is a hair oil that I had tested out and reviewed here. I had the tiniest bit in the bottom, and I think it was used up in April to be honest with you all as I reviewed it in March. However, it got put no the bathroom cabinet and pushed behind other products and I forgot about it, so its a late one added to the party! I really liked this oil it made my hair really soft. I would repurchase this when I have used up the other hair oils I have on the go. 

In terms of beauty, this is always a category that I feel never really seems to be as big no matter what I do or use each month. I do however have two products this month, so that seems like a good step forward! I first have the 17 stay time concealer, this is one that has featured in these posts before, and I don't think I need say much about this! I love it, it comes in the shade extra fair and suits my skin tone perfectly in order to hide my dark circles as well as on spots or blemishes. 

I have the sample of the Urban Decay Naked skin one and done tinted moisturiser. I didn't really like this one to be honest, so I am glad this was only a sample as I would have been quite disappointed if I had bought this and paid full price for it. It didn't seem to do anything on the skin for me and I felt very underwhelmed by it all. I won't be repurchasing this, but I would be interested to see more reviews on it to see how other people got on with it too. 

Last up, I have the Kiehl's facial fuel for men skin moisturiser, I got my husband to test this out and see what he thought and I was able to give a review on it based on what he said and questions I could ask him that I usually ask myself when I test out a product. Overall he really liked it and although it is pricey he said he would buy it again or use it again in the future to make sure his skin stays nice and soft. I think my husband must have mistakenly thrown away the packaging for this as I couldn't find it when I came to photograph them for review! Oh well you know what it is at least! What have you used up this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment