Thursday, 13 April 2017

Lush experimenter bath bomb

I love Lush bath bombs but I usually end up buying the limited edition releases and the permanent line usually get a little more neglected. I decided when looking at the Easter range that I wanted to pick up some more from the permanent line so I decided to start with the experimenter as it is very colourful and looks very exciting! One side of the bath bomb is white and yellow, while the other side is pink and blue which I thought would make a beautiful colourful bath. 


The bath bomb has vanilla absolute, tonka absolute and vetivert oil. This smells so lovely, it has the sweetness of the vanilla and the mix of the other ingredients gave it a wonderfully sweet scent. My husband hit the nail on the head when he came in the bathroom as I took pictures of it fizzing away and he said it smells like parma violet sweets. and it really did. I really enjoyed the scent of this and it definitely had a strong scent that filled the bathroom and was long lasting.

The bath bomb erupted into a ball of colour that fizzes and dissolves into a stunning rainbow as you can see above. I couldn't believe how beautiful this was and I think it is definitely one of my favourites for the way it worked in the bath and how colourful it was. The mix of colours gave beautiful patterns in the water and it looks so beautiful that I just want to buy more of these, and you can bet I took plenty of photos and have a few stored up waiting to be Instagrammed at an unsuspecting moment! This was definitely a beautiful colour bath bomb that mesmerized me and made me feel like I was stepping into a sea of happiness with the colours. The bath water did eventually all mix together to be a deep green-blue colour you can see in the last photo in the post, but it was still lovely to sit in while I enjoyed the bath. 

The bath bomb has popping candy in it and it gave a beautiful popping sensation that I could hear and see in the water. The effect did just create some bubbles in the water so I couldn't really get a photo of it so I thought I would just write about it. It gave a lovely edge to the bath bomb that made it more interesting and the effect of the popping candy sounded great. I really love the way this one appeals to the senses and gives a beautiful sea of colour as well as the scent filling the room and the popping candy giving it a fizzing and popping sounds as it moves around in the water. 

The bath bomb is one of my favourites from Lush and I am so glad it is part of the permanent line as I definitely want to stock up one this one! At £4.25 the bath bomb isn't the cheapest one from Lush, but it is also one that has a lot of beautiful elements for the money. You can find the bath bomb online here, where it tells you more about it and you can order it if you would like. I definitely recommend this as one of my favourites I have used from Lush, however the quest to try more Lush bath bombs is ever underway so we will see how some of the others compare to this one! 


4 comments:

  1. its soo beautiful i really want to try this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much I can't believe how beautiful it was in the water! x

      Delete
  2. definitely one of the most colourful bathbombs I've tried from lush! love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, a perfect first bath bomb to try too for a Lush newbie as it really shows their talents and creations x

      Delete