Saturday, 8 April 2017

A step into spring trends with Irregular Choice

I think, if there is ever a good reason to buy a new pair of shoes it is not only because they are pretty, but them being on trend for spring summer means you just need them right? I think that is how I managed to justify these shoes anyway! I went to the Irregular Choice store with my friend recently and the shop is always dangerous territory. The shoes are so incredible that I always have a wishlist as long as my arm and that day was no exception. I originally fell in love with these shoes in mint on the website, however the pink stole my heart in person.


The box is the classic Irregular choice pattern with the flowers on the box and soles which I really like so that is a nice bonus, and I love the aesthetic of the stacked boxes with an almost cohesive theme as I have a few that are limited edition or from the summer collections. 

The shoes are a beautiful light pink glitter across the main body of the shoe with a subtle gold duo chrome to give them a beautiful multi dimension edge. The glitter feels very secure on the shoes and doesn't feel like it will come off easily, however, it isn't coated and so this means you would still need to be careful if you catch the shoes or rub them on something that may pull the glitter off.

The heel of the shoe is a light pink suede that is very soft to touch. The suede feels such lovely quality and again like it will hold up really well with wear. I would advise that the light colour may become dirty if you wear them a lot or somewhere where it is muddier. 

The front of the shoes has a beautiful light pink ribbon tied in a beautifully fancy bow that gives the shoe a lot of depth and character, as well as adding to the beautiful nature of the shoe. The bow has six layers on each side and is layered up in a beautiful way that shows the care an attention taken to make the shoes overall. In the centre of the bow is a tiny gold charm engraved with the Irregular choice logo which is a beautiful touch. 

The shoes have a 9.7cm heel but are very comfortable to wear and walk in, which I find true of all the Irregular choice styles I have tried. The shoes are so incredibly beautiful, and I have managed to squeeze one wear out of them since getting them, but I can see them being a staple going out shoe over the spring summer months. These look stunning with both jeans and more formal dresses, and are just incredible. There are so many pairs on my wishlist, but these had to be at the top, being right on trend with the pink theme and being so spring like in themselves, I envision them being perfect for a summer wedding, however I have none planned this year, unfortunately! 

The shoes retail at £84.99 which is on the higher end of the market for heels but they are such good quality that I feel I can justify investing as I will look after them and I wear them at any given chance. You can find these online here, with the style being called ascot. If you love the shoe but aren't sure on the pink glitter it comes in a few other colours, as well as some with beading, snake skin and woven multi coloured designs. There are quite a lot of beautiful styles on the site with some stunning limited edition collections which get released through the year! This is a brand I know I will always find a pair I love, so do expect to see more Irregular choice on my blog in the future! 


6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous i lovee the colour!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I couldn't pass them up when I saw them! x

      Delete
  2. I love the duochrome shine of the glitter! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are a masterpiece! x

      Delete
  3. OMG I NEED to get me some of these shoes! They're just ridiculously beautiful. I am SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they are stunning! I often wait for the sales to get a bit of discount, but I couldn't resist these! x

      Delete