Saturday, 4 March 2017

The forgotten wedding shoes

If you don't know, I got married in the December just gone and will have been married 3 months on Monday. Something else you may not know is I love shoes, and bought 5 pairs of shoes for my wedding . I wore 3 pairs on the wedding day, I plan to sell one pair that remain unworn, and I have these, too beautiful to part with, but currently lay forgotten in my shoe collection without an excuse to wear them. They were too stunning to be forgotten about so I pulled them out today to share them with you all.



The shoes are from Irregular choice and come in the iconic standard line box with the floral pattern on which I love. The box is so beautiful in itself, as well as having a convenient string on each side of the box to carry the box easily with the handles. The shoes come so well packaged and neatly wrapped in tissue paper, covered by the irregular choice tissue paper which is so pretty and protects them when storing them or boxing them up to transport. 

The shoes are a beautiful navy glitter which feels sturdy and secure on the shoe, but may become damaged or fall off if caught and knocked, however I do not feel worried about that happening. The shoes have an amazingly soft suede heel, with a suede bow on the front which appears double stacked on the sides. Although you wont be stroking the suede areas of the shows it is honestly one of the softest suede materials I have come across on shoes and it makes it especially nice when you pick the shoes up to carry and hold them by the heels. 
 
 The shoes are so comfortable to wear, they lining is soft and they are really easy to slip on and have on the feet. You are obviously wearing heels, so if you aren't used to heels, or have a lot of difficulty wearing high heels do bear that in mind. However, these, well Irregular choice in general, are the comfiest heels brand I have ever wore, they are made really well and the shape of the heel is really nice, it isn't too thin, but it really stylish and still on the thinner heel side. the round heel is very classic looking and is really comfortable to walk on. I honestly could wear these for hours, and wore a similar pair of heels in a slightly different style for over 12 hours at my friends wedding, including plenty of evening dancing. I always know these will be comfy from the brand and was one of the reasons these were almost my wedding day shoes. 

The soles have a beautiful pattern on them that matches the branding and the box and is a perfect little touch to give them a little more character and unique touch for the brand. I love the little touch it adds and you can see the sole pattern from the back where the heel is which is so beautiful and makes perfect photo opportunities, cue wedding photos of shoes both at my wedding and my friends... we are all obsessed!  

The shoes are the Glitter navy Mal e bow shoes, although they aren't on the normal Irregular choice website, you can find them on Lotties Atik here. The shoes are £79.99 and I absolutely love them. I think they are really reasonably priced. They are such good quality and really are stunning shoes. I have a growing collection from the brand and if you do want to see a full collection please do let me know and I will get to work on it! I'd love to know what your favourite shoe brand is!



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they just! They definitely need an outing ASAP! x

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous Sarah! 😍 I love IC shoes, they really step out the box and come up with some beautiful designs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fantastic! I love the brand and always have a pair or two on my wish list!

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are stunning!! Just like the ones I had for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I bet your wedding was lovely! These are one of my favourites for the glitter x

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are stunning!! Just like the ones I had for my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete