Monday, 6 March 2017

Radox coconut and milk bath soak

Radox isn't a brand I often steer towards when I am shopping for a new bubble bath, I tend to gravitate to more luxurious sounding brands such as Soap and glory, or sanctuary spa, but when these were part of my hen do gift from my family I was so intrigued, it has been years since I used these bubble baths and was eager to see how I found them, after them frequently being part of my bathroom selection growing up. The coconut scent wen't perfectly with some of the products I have to use up in my bathroom so I was excited to throw it into the mix and see how it worked! 

These bubble baths come in a range of scents, the coconut one being one I would have chosen if I hadn't have been gifted it and not had a choice, so its great to know I have one that I love the scent of. It is a true coconut scent in line with other coconut products I have had from other brands and is one I quite enjoy using. 

The liquid comes in the iconic Radox bubble bath shaped bottle which is easy to store and stand in the bathroom. It is clear to allow you to see how much of the product is left so you know when you are running out. The liquid is white in colour and reminds me of coconut milk.The screw cap is secure and easy to take on and off, and I do not feel like this would spill if you were to lay it down to store, or if it was to be travelled with. 

The liquid pours out of the bottle easily and although it is on the runnier side it is quite a nice slightly thicker liquid that allows precision  when pouring out the bottle to help control how much or how little you want in the bath. I tend to pour in a small amount and see how much it bubble up, then either add a little more if it needs it, or gauge what I used on how much water there was to give me an idea of roughly what I need for each bath. I usually just pour the bottle near the running tap for a few seconds, and you can instantly see it foaming up and adding bubbles. A little bit bubbles up well and so you wont waste a lot of product trying to make bubbles in your bath. 

At just £1 for 500ml these bubble baths are so convenient, the way they can be easily picked up in the supermarket, or in boots and superdrug when you are out shopping, makes them the perfect addition to a bath time routine. I love that they are super affordable, but also good quality and come in a huge range of scents, from fruity pomegranate and apple, to spicy black pepper and ginseng, I'm sure you will find a scent that appeals to you! I will definitely be sneaking a few of these into my food shop when I get to the end of this one! 



8 comments:

  1. I NEVER pick up Radox, I'm a bit of a beauty snob admittedly and like my premium brands but this looks really nice. I adore anything with even the vaguest hint of coconut so with it only being a pound, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for it!

    Kara
    www.spreadthesparkle.co.uk
    💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it gets overlooked a lot, but they are really great value for money when you remember to pick them up! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE radox! I usually buy the muscle soak one though and I have never tried this one!

    Charlotte
    www.shoestringchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! I can't wait to try some more from the range as there is so many to choose from! x

      Delete
  3. These are a brilliant cheap and cheerful option and looks like the scent will be lovely i love coconut! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and such good value, they are now starting to make a staple in my bathroom since rediscovering them! x

      Delete
  4. I don't like coconut but this looks like something my mum would like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make so many lovely scents, so I definitely recommend looking at the others in the range as they all smell amazing! x

      Delete