Friday, 10 March 2017

Imperial leather fruit chew body wash

Shower gels are one of my favourite things, I love having a bath and I love using fun scented products even more. When I saw Imperial leather have a range of fun scented shower gels such as; marshmallow, cherry bakewell, sherbet lemon and not to mention the one I went for, fruit chew I was very excited to give them a go. 

The bottle is a really nice size, an easy shape to store and one that is easy to open when in the bath or shower. This is perfect as one of my pet hates is struggling with a shower gel bottle that you cant get a grip on the cap to open with wet hands. I like the way the main bottle is clear, and the packaging means it is designed to stand lid down, I like to know I can use up all the product and not have to balance it at a weird angle on the edge of my bathroom cabinet and hope it will run to the cap end.

The scent is a reminiscent fruit salad sweet scent that really does remind me of them. It is really noticeable in the bottle, yet more subtle when you use it to wash with which can be nice. I like that it isn't too over powering as I'm not sure I would want to spend the full day smelling of  a fruit salad sweet, no matter how goo they smell! I love that it scents my smaller bathroom when I use it in the shower and allows me to feel refreshed and catch the scent easily without being too over powering.

The body wash is a nice consistency, it squeezes out the bottle really easily and works into a lather effortlessly on the skin. I love the way it foams up and really makes it feel thick and bubbly while working into the skin to clean and moisturise. My skin feels so soft and clean after I use this shower gel, I love the feeling of not having to apply moisturiser if I either don't have time, or simply cant be bothered to, and I know I can skip moisturiser with this if I need to, although I am trying to be really good and moisturise as much as I can! 

Overall, this is such an amazing body wash. You get 250ml of product for £1 which I think is great value, and it will last a really long time which is always nice. The affordable price also allows you to pick more than one to mix and match it with if you don't like to use the same scent for every shower, as I know I love to change it up all the time. These are the perfect budget shower gels and can be easily found in Boots, Superdrug or supermarkets making them really accessible for everyone! 


10 comments:

  1. Used to love fruit chews! You got me craving them now!

    Kara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them too, this made me want to eat them again! x

      Delete
  2. This smells amazing i frequently repurchase it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is so good, I can't wait to pick up some more from the range! x

      Delete
  3. I have a similar kind of thing in hand soaps, I have a strawberry laces one and a love hearts one and I love them! I may have to pick this up next time I need a new shower gel, I was a sucker for fruit chews as a kid! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favourite hand soaps too! I always stock up when they go on offer so I have a few back ups! x

      Delete
  4. Those sweets were some of my favourites! I can imagine this to be such a nice treat when showering! xxx www.therosebeautyfiles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good, it really is lovely to use! x

      Delete
  5. I bloody love this shower gel! The marshmellow one is beaut too! 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used that one, but it smelled amazing when I was deciding which to pick up! x

      Delete