Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Soap and Glory Sugar crush body wash

Soap and Glory is a brand I have used a wide range of products from, but still  limited numbers, if that makes sense... I have shower gels, moisturiser, face wash, body sprays etc, and I have a lot of products I want to try from the brand too. One of probably their most famous products is the sugar crush body wash, I have heard so much about this on the internet and I have used this a lot over the past few years. 


The shower gel has quite a sweet scent with a hint of citrus from the lime, and has a lovely aroma that isn't too over powering while still being strong and detectable. I really like the scent of this and I do recommend you give it a sniff if you are passing a boots and have the chance to. 

The body wash has a rich and creamy texture to it which feel silky and moisurising when you use it. It lathers up really well and a little goes a long way meaning it will last you a really long time. This one I have here is a travel sized bottle and would be perfect for taking away, but I have also had the full sized bottle with the pump and it does in fact seem to last forever because you only need a small amount. 

When I use this is is easy to lather up and rinse away leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised and although I am trying to be a lot better at moisturising, this is one of the shower gels I can ge away with not moisturising when I use as I don't have overly dry skin. This would make it great for travel as you could decide to just take this and manage without a moisturiser for a short break away to save space. 

The scent lightly lingers on the skin and is easy to detect and catch the scent of if you don't go on to use other perfumes or moisturisers, however it doesn't change the scent of a perfume used after the shower in a way that is noticeable and I still feel I can apply my perfume of choice as normal staight after my shower.

The shower gel is one of my favourites; I love the way it smells, the texture and lather is has, and the way it leaves my skin. I have used up my full sized and have this travel sized one which I am really enjoying using at the moment, while I like it enough to repurchase, I wont be looking to buy any new shower gels until I have worked my way down my collection as I have a lot to get through and get used up! 


6 comments:

  1. I see so many Soap and Glory products around but not sure I've ever used one. I'm pretty sure I got a gift set for Christmas so I'll have to give it a whirl. This is a really good review. You certainly describe the product well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are really nice, the packaging makes the look a little bit 'teen' in some ways, but the products have quite a high end feel to them x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this s&g and this is my favourite scent ! The scrub in the matching scent is amazing too - it's got the perfect amount of scrb to it (lol!) and the scent lingers subtly. Definitely worth trying! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I had one of the other scrubs once, but I think I will pick the scrub that matches this up now you've said that! Can't wait to give it a go x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely adore Soap And Glory products, and this is a gorgeous scent. I've not tried the shower gel but love love love the scrub!

    Kara
    www.spreadthesparkle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to check out the scrub, sounds like it will be my thing completely! I recommend the shower gels they are quite luxurious feeling definitely creamy and nice x

      Delete