Saturday, 25 February 2017

Qwertee Limited edition and unique T-shirts


I love printed T-shirts with all sorts of graphic prints on, from cute girly designs to themes and characters from TV shows and movies I know and love. While I portray a put together business and professional style look in shirts and a blazer for work, I love wearing printed tops and jeans and even went to a fashion event last week in a printed top and black trousers! I feel so comfy in them and I know they always have character and draw focus to them so easily make an outfit. I love having slightly unique and quirky things in my wardrobe and find Qwertee an absolute gold mine for fun unique tops, lets get into why! 



Qwertee is unlike most clothing websites, On the site you are faced with three T-shirts, priced at £9, they are the 'Todays tee's' section of the site. You can buy these designs in the normal T-shirt for men, women and children, all £9, a zip through hoody at £25 or a pull over jumper for £16. The designs spend 24 hours as the tops of the day, then move on to 'Last chance tee's' these are the previous days design and go up to £11, less of a deal, but gives you an extra day to buy them, and a great second chance if you forgot to go on the day before. The final section is called 'Tee shop' which are previous tops that have been sold on the store these go up to £13, this could be from weeks ago, months ago, or even longer. A great way to look back over quite a lot of the older styles that are still cool and relevant. The Tee shop section styles can only be bought in men's or women's tops so these are not as versatile, but are still so good for options. I tend to buy a lot of my tops when they are on the original day and only cost £9 which is a great affordable price, there is postage on the tops when you buy them but you expect that with most sites. There is also a prints section which is great as you can get some designs in prints if you want them to be framed and put around your house. 

The tops are all designed by everyday people, you can design tops and submit designs and then the Qwertee users can then go on and vote and the tops are decided on popularity and votes, and sometimes based on what is happening in the world currently if any tops reflect that. I love that it is a way to support illustrators and artists. There are also a lot of tops that have a double theme to them, for instance there is one on the vote section that is the nightmare before christmas hill with the Tardis sat on top of it, one that is Walking dead and the cat in the hat inspired. They sound such random combinations but I promise they are really cool an well thought out collabs! 

So lets look into some tops that I have own from Qwertee. The first one is a grey top inspired by Edward scissorhands, I love the movie and the parts of the film which are shown and detailed here are so iconic and capture the film so well. The scene where it looks like it is snowing when Edward carves the ice really is so special and cute that I can't get enough of the film! I also love that it is grey as I own so many black printed tops, so this is a nice change. 

The second one I have is a black top with Jack Sparrow on the front, not only is this a incredible representation and design on Jack, it glows in the dark!!! How cool is that! I love the design of the top and it is so nice to wear, I love pirates of the Caribbean and so I was totally sold when I saw this top on the site.  

Another top that I got on Qwertee is this white one, it says 'I bought this tee for the free candies!' Qwertee send mini bags of Haribo in their parcels and it is definitely one of the best things when you get a little pack of sweets as well as a super cool top! This was a huge discount top and was something silly like £2, and then postage and I thought it was so funny, I don't wear it very often but it is quite funny and definitely one that highlights my reaction when I get the sweets in the parcel! 

Can we just take a moment to mention that Big Hero 6 is one of my all time favourite movies, in tie with Wreck it Ralph... Ok, glad we cleared that up! In fact, me and my husband love Baymax so much we both own this top! Such a cute top and one that highlights where Baymax is almost out of charge and he comes home and strokes the cat saying 'Hairy baby'. I'm a total kid at heart and I adore this, I would buy it a hundred times over. 

I have some other ones from Qwertee and my husband has almost a wardrobe full, I adore the site and the concept, and the best part? If you hate wearing the same clothes as other people, by the time your top is delivered the tops have disappeared off the site, and so when everyone is asking where you can get your top from, you can't get it anymore! It sounds mean, but its nice to have something that other people perhaps don't, it can be nice to just have something that you probably wont see as readily on others as you might if its just off the high street. 

I recommend you check out the site and see what you come across, I love the site and will definitely be picking up more things from there in the future. If you want to see how I style some of the printed tops I own then do let me know, and I can have a go at doing a post about them! 



10 comments:

  1. It's not a brand I've ever heard of but love the idea of being able to submit artwork yourself - I can barely draw a stick man but would be a good way to get yourself out there as an artist! 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can;t draw either haha! but I agree I love supporting independent and budding artists, its a really cool site to check out if you are into printed tops or know someone who is xx

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely not a t-shirt and jeans girl sadly, I much prefer dresses but this is a really nice concept if you love to wear t-shirts! They seem really reasonably priced too! Tom used to wear t-shirts daily but has since gravitated to smart shirts during the week and more casual/checked shirts at the weekend! Shame he didn't know about this site during his t-shirt loving phase!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grant lives in t shirts and loves the site, they would make nice gifts too being a little unusual, but I totally get where your coming from they are limited to certain styles being just tops x

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of submitting the art work yourself - and these are super good value too.

    Kara
    www.spreadthesparkle.co.uk
    💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is such a good concept and means you get a lot of fresh ideas and takes on things too! really cool to see the designs even if they aren't ones you would buy and wear xx

      Delete
  4. My boyfriend loves Qwertee and always sends me links of the fun designs they have! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered it through my husband, I love seeing all the fun designs everyday xx

      Delete
  5. These printed t-shirt is so stylish with design and best for use in regular way, I also love to wear these types of printed t-shirt. Buy online the bets and Cheap Graphic Tees at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't prefer to wear T-shirts always, but after seeing this type of T-shirt I want to wear it always, This is really a nice collection of T-shirts. Stag T Shirts are also unique and new type of T-shirts so you can try if you like to wear.

    ReplyDelete