Tuesday, 31 January 2017

January favourites

January has whizzed by! But I can honestly say I got the year off to the start I wanted to. I have blogged every day this month and I am incredibly proud of that fact, I aim to carry the year on as I have started as I am so pleased with the fact I have kept up with it all so well! I have found a few staples in things I love this month and I am so excited to share them with you. They are all modeled with my amazing and stunning Alexander McQueen scarf which I forgot how much I loved! Lets get into the products!


First up I have the Rituals body lotion which I have blogged about this month here. This really did make me want to moisturise and made me feel like I was really indulging myself and my skin in a luxurious product that I want to reach for all the time. I love the scent, the way it makes my skin feel and the way it actually makes me want to moisturise even though it is my top beauty chore and I hate doing a lot! 
I then have the Christophe robin regenerating mask which you can read my blog post for here. This is such a lovely product and although I didn't want to love it at £53 a tub I cannot get over the way it makes my hair feel and I think I will be hard pushed to not buy this when the sample runs out, so I am trying to find a cheaper alternative so I don't get hooked on a product that isn't as budget friendly as I hoped it maybe! 
Lastly for beauty and body products I have the Sleek matte me lip cream shabby chic, you can find my review here. This is such a beautiful matte nude, it is so comfortable to wear and looks beautiful on this lips. This is easily a go to nude shade that I could wear day to day but would have a good impact with a dramatic make up look, it lasts well and I cannot wait to try some more of the shades out!

My Polaroid zip which I talked about here, is an amazing little piece of kit, it is all the benefits of a Polaroid camera but in a portable printer that you can print from your phone. I adore this, its great for pin boards, pictures for your wallet, scrap books, or anything like that. It is so portable and easy to carry with you to events with friends, to set up on the go and just to use when you don't want to print huge A4 prints. I am so pleased with this and I have loved using it to create memories over January and so I am sure I will continue to use it over the rest of the year. 

A dress I was supposed to send back, then the internet convinced me I needed it! The Alexander mcqueen dress was featured in my Very Exclusive haul here. I didn't have an occasion to wear it to, and I didn't know if it looked right, but you lovely lot gave such amazing feed back on it, I had to keep it. I am so excited to wear it for an event in February and I know I will not regret keeping it! 

For lifestyle I have been back on the gym fully and dedicated this month, I am back on plan and have even been trying to eat healthier this month, meaning we only had one take away and that was the biggest treat and a really nice treat too. I love that we are trying to be healthier and I know the results of healthier food and the gym will work together to pay off eventually!

Last but not least, fresh flowers. I am not one to usually go for fresh flowers, I didn't even have a single flower on my wedding day, however having them in the house has really made me see they are a perfect addition to the house and make it seem homely. I am really looking forward to picking up some more soon to brighten up my home. Also, valentines is coming up so the husband may push the boat out and get me flowers! (We don't often do flowers as they aren't always something I love)

What have you been loving this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment