Thursday, 8 December 2016

Montagne Jeunesse manuka honey rescue mask

When I had my hen do my family put a lot of gifts in a little hamper to make sure I relaxed and enjoyed the build up to the wedding. One of the products that was in the gift was the Montagne Jeunesse manuka honey rescue masque for hair and roots. I was quite excited to try this as I have only tried face masks from this brand. I like that these are single use sachets, it means you could take it on a night away, it takes up a lot less space than a conditioner and you no you will use it all and wont have to bring it home!

The hair mask was a nice thickish consistenecy that was easy to apply to the hair and work in. The mask had enough product in the sachet to cover my hair which goes about half way down my back, but isn't overly thick. I found it covered well which was really good as I was a bit apprehensive of what may happen if there wasnt enough to cover my hair.

The mask smells lovely, honey isn't always my favourite scent but it was really nice and made my hair smell lovely when I used it. When applied to the hair the mask was easy to work in and sat nicely on the hair while I washed my body and left it to sit on the hair to work into the hair and really condition it.

The mask was easy to rinse off and didn't leave residue on my hair. It let my hair feeling silky in the water and was easy to work with and didn't make the hair knotty. My hair dried and felt incredibly soft and silky smooth, the mask really did make my hair feel in the best condition it could be, I was so pleased with the results and the way it made my hair look and feel and I would definitely get this again to give my hair a boost when its feeling a little drier or just wants a little pick me up!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment