Saturday, 1 October 2016

OOTD; Autumn walk


I love autumn, its my favourite time of year and the colors and fashion pieces that come into the shops are always a winner for me! I love the deep berry tones and the checks, the wool scarves and cosy warm jumpers, but here is how I style an outfit for the transition into autumn. 


I started my outfit with a skirt I bought recently from Primark, at £8 its a bargain and something I can definitely get a lot of use rom both at weekends and in my work wardrobe through the week. I wanted to keep the outfit simple and comfortable and easy to recreate in case you are inspired by my outfit.
The shirt I paired with the skirt is a simple black chiffon shirt that is easy to pair with a lot of outfits and I have these in many colors for my work wardrobe. the black one was simple without taking away from the skirt and keeping the rest of the outfit a little more neutral. I then put my burgundy blazer over the top to stop me from getting cold when out and to pair in with the redder tones in the skirts pattern.

A pair of Primark black tights kept my legs from getting cold, with their super cosy ones being a must have once we head into the colder months that are fast approaching. A pair of Chelsea ankle boots were simple, and added a warm shoe to my outfit rather than ballet pumps, while still fitting in nicely.

I feel my bag does steal the show a little, but I wanted to keep it as a lesser statement in the look focusing the eye on the jacket and skirt for the autumnal colors and the way they paired together. My bag is the Givenchy Antigona mini studded bag which I got around April time. Although they do not do this exact bag with the same studded detail on, they have a similar one to purchase updated for this autumn winter season.

I'm really looking forward to styling scarves and more jackets as the weather gets colder, so if you like my OOTD's and want more be sure to let me know!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment