Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Koya body scrub

I had never heard of Koya until I got the products in a goody bag, but I have to say I wish I had known about them earlier! I really do like body scrubs but I can sometimes be too lazy to use them as often as I should, so having a new one to try always gives me the push I need to use them.


The scrub comes in a resealable pouch which is quite different for a body scrub as they usually come in a squeeze tube or a tub, but I don't dislike the packaging. I find it easy to pull open, scoop some out onto my hand and then reseal until I want more product. I slide the package behind the taps to make sure it doesn't fall off the side of the bath into the water, but it sits nicely on the side in easy reach.

The scrub smells of pineapple and coconut and makes me imagine cocktails on a tropical beach which is exactly what I need to pretend I am somewhere far away on holiday when I am actually just sat in the bath pretending I don't have work in the morning... This is summer in a body scrub.

The scrub itself is a drier scrub, it isn't too liquid-y like some of the squeeze tube ones are, however I wouldn't say it is actually dry its just drier than I expected it to be. The scrub is a nice medium coarse texture, it isn't too harsh on the skin but you can feel it working and scrubbing away the dead skin cells.

This scrub left my skin feeling soft, smooth and well exfoliated with minimal effort and doesn't feel like a chore that you don't want to do. I definitely reach for this a lot now that I have it and I will be so disappointed when I have used it up but I do have a lot of body scrubs to use up and it has spurred me on to use them more, as well as looking into repurchasing this one as I definitely do love it!


-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment