Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Irregular choice Ban Joe cream

This December I am getting married and it took me a long time to finally choose wedding shoes. December means it will be cold, could be snowing, or could be raining.  This meant it was increasingly hard to choose a pair of shoes I wanted, and so I ended up with two different pairs of shoes, but more on the other pair in another post.


I have a couple of pairs of irregular choice shoes and I really like them, with me originally wanting the white 'nick of time' shoe they sell, but I realized the heel would be too high for the height I needed compared to my second pair of shoes. I found the Ban Joe style, and my friend has a pair this style so I was reassured they are comfortable and can be worn with ease throughout the day. Although these aren't on the website in white still I managed to track a brand new pair down on ebay and only had to pay around £80 including postage so they were around normal price anyway, so its worth checking ebay for new pairs if you want some you cant get hold of.

I have gone for a white dress, so these being cream I am hoping they will go, but my dress is long so my shoes wont be on show as much anyway so I don't really mind too much if they are a slightly different color to my dress.

The shoe itself has a velvet/suede like heel and underneath bow on the front, with the top bow on the front being more of a fabric ridged material bow. The rest of the shoe is a beautiful white glitter which has an amazing silvery shine to it. The shoes look very pretty but not over the top and will make a perfect accompaniment to my dress to give it an extra sparkle as well as having a low heel that will be more comfortable and easy to wear all day as I will be on my feet a lot on the actual day.

A much as I adore the shoes as they are I am considering customizing them in some way just to make them very personal to me and my wedding, but I am not sure how I will do that yet as I don't want to ruin them so I will think long and hard about it before doing anything to them, and will definitely share a DIY if I do decide to customize them!

What shoes would you pick for your wedding or which did you have if you are already married, let me know in the comments!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment